Tuesday, May 13, 2014

The healing of my body with castor oil

Another interesting tidbit I learned to help with pain this week is castor oil packs. I cannot find direct castor oil out here as of yet, but I have found the hair & scalp conditioner which can also be applied to my body. I was so fed up with my swelling in my hip and having to lay around on ice for up to 8 hours just to get swelling relief at times that I began to research other methods...holistic methods. This led me to finding out how castor oil helps detox and reduce swelling while promoting healing. I sat on this information for months as I needed to feel safe to use it. It is a huge jump we take from being on synthetics to trusting everything that we have been taught to be afraid of. But after so many years of pain you begin to think a little differently. I have loved how the herbs have helped get my autoimmune system balanced and the swelling has been reduced, but I have not been able to fully get the pain out of my hip all the time. And it continues to reoccur when I do. So I said to myself life only gives you answers try it. I have used it on my hair and I am still alive and ok and it has been on my scalp and my brain still works why not try it on my hips. Within minutes of applying the pain was fading and within about 10 minutes it was gone! I did some extra research and found this website that I think is pretty interesting as it talks about all sides of castor oil! I have also used it on my shoulders, ankle, and knee which have been bothering me and had the same results! Still learning down this road, but what I have learned so far has been very beneficial and healing!

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/04/28/castor-oil-to-treat-health-conditions.aspx


No comments:

Post a Comment