Sunday, July 20, 2014

What Will You Do For Your Future Self Today?

I saw this photo on Facebook today and fell in love with it! When I read it I could feel it resonate through my soul. I started thinking on a different level of doing things for my future self that help to keep me balanced and happy! In life the only person we ever have control over is ourselves. When we work to change the world the greatest change we can make is within self!

Become the change you want to see in the world! ~Mahatma Ghandi!

If we all take time to treat ourselves the way we want to be treated in thought, emotion and respect in life, then treat the world in the same manner we will find that we create a mirror effect of that which we want to accomplish!

What will you do for your future self today?


No comments:

Post a Comment