Thursday, February 5, 2015

Mala Affirmations to Let Go of the Past & Live In the Present

Today's Mala Affirmations are for those who have lived through life and have a past they can't stop thinking about or reliving. This is because a portion of you is still tied to the past. When we get this tied to the past it not only affects our future, but it also tears apart our present. In some cases it can get so bad that it can suck any possible positive future out of our lives. I got the wonderful opportunity to sit down with an old soul Native American Medicine Man who said that when we need to focus on prayers and work in order to let go of the past. In thinking about energy from this perspective I deeper understood the power of daily concentration and focus. Sometimes we are doing our work and life sends us a reminder to keep continuing our path because what we are doing is working. Today's Mala Affirmations are direct focus on three parts, 1) Letting Go, 2) Transitioning from One State of Mind to Another, 3) Conditioning the Focus to the Desired Focus & Intent. There are three times you go around the Mala in total. Each time focusing on one of the three parts. The first time around you say the first affirmation. The second time around the second affirmation. The third time around the third affirmation. Focus only on the words. Let go of any thoughts or emotions that come up as you say each affirmation. The power of change is in your words.

Affirmation 1: I Let Go of the Anger, Worry & Fear Created From the Expeiences of My Past

Affirmation 2: I Let Go of My Need For Paranoid Control & Replace it with Self Love & Self Trust

Affirmation 3: I am Peace, I am Present, I am Love Inside of Me. 




1 comment: