Friday, July 4, 2014

My Yoga Meditation Today!

Today I went on YouTube and searched for a good Yoga meditation. I have practiced Yoga for many years to help me with the Fibromyalgia. It has been an amazing tool! I do not practice everyday so as I started again I chose to start with a beginner Yoga. What I found was an amazing Yoga video from yogihari.com! It is a simple Yoga practice that was 20 minutes long. It consisted of simple light asanas that allowed my energy to open up and flow as my body released and relaxed! I feel clearer and ready for my day! Yoga is an amazing practice! If you get a chance to practice Yoga you will find that your body has more tension than you knew. I felt parts of my body relax in stretches that I did not think would help my body to relax! This is a great meditation for people who are in pain or are having trouble sleeping! One of my favorite surprise relaxation stretches was when we were laying on the floor and I moved my head from side to side. I felt my lower back relax and let go of the tension it was an amazing & much needed release! In this video you get the chance to bond with the breath rather than just master asanas. It is in the breath that you find the connection to your spirit. I am loving the balanced feeling I feel this morning!

~Namaste!~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0o0kNeOyH98


No comments:

Post a Comment