Sunday, April 27, 2014

Capricious Stir-fry Potato

Hello all my veggie lovers! Looking for a fulfilling meal! This is one of my favorite meals to make. I have included pictures of each step for you to follow. We start with a $1.50 bag of frozen stir-fry veggies and a baked potato. Add light butter and season potato to your liking. Next we add some cheese. I like to add cheese at this point so that it melts into the potato. I add ranch and honey mustard dressing next to layer the flavors. For me when I eat this I like the way it tastes in this order as it brings a little sweet to the salty and it seeps into the potato giving it a richer texture as I eat. I top it off with the cooked stir-fry & bon appetite! In the photos you will see some of the veggie leftovers I made from last night which added to the stir-fry!









No comments:

Post a Comment